Global Mobile Game Confederation (GMGC) recently announced that it will hold its seventh annual Global Game Congress in Beijing’s China National Convention Center on April 2-3rd, 2018.
The two-day event will feature over 60 keynote presentations, 20 expert panels, and many other developer-oriented talks. It will also host the 11th Indie Pitch Arena Competition for indie developers, where 15 teams will compete on stage for cash prizes.
The theme for GMGC Beijing 2018, tailored to its purpose in the global game community, is “China to Global – Global to China”
The agenda for the Congress will explore game industry experts’ perspectives on the global gaming market, strategies for growth, understanding how to operate in the industry, cross-border issues, methods and tactics for getting into the top list in the mobile gaming industry. On fostering new connections, GMGC Beijing will have two specialized matchmaking sessions for publishers and developers, IP holders and investors from across the globe to create lasting partnerships.
GMGC Beijing 2018 includes;
- More than 80 sessions by top industry players on the future of mobile gaming, integrating wearables and connectable devices, creating successful games and thriving in a global market, monetization, content creation, marketing strategies and much more.
- Developer Camp— interactive sessions about distribution, hardware and software advances, launching platforms, content creation and networking.
- The opportunity to connect with more than 15,000 game industry professionals from more than 6,500 companies and 200 speakers from over 40 countries.
- Indie Pitch Arena—15 independent developers compete by pitching their best game idea and demos to a panel of judges who will critique each participating team.
- GMGA – Global Mobile Game Awards
- Matchmaking Sessions
GMGC caters to everyone in the industry who is looking for their next business opportunity with various well planned & engaging sessions.
Established in 2012, GMGC promotes the entire global gaming industry by creating long-term partnerships from East to West. It creates an international platform for game developers, publishers, investors, distributors, and other companies to form lasting co-operation through access to new fervent markets. GMGC organizes the annual Congress in Beijing, plus other gaming industry events in Shanghai-Kunshan and Chengdu, China. It also hosts a series of global conferences in Southeast Asia, and other international seminars and networking events around the year.
GMGC also offers PR services & exclusive membership programs, high-level executive business trips, and consulting services for gaming enterprises worldwide. For additional information on GMGC, visit the website. http://en.gmgc.info/
For additional information on GMGC Beijing 2018, visit the website. beijing.gmgc.info