IdeaSpace Foundation, an incubator and accelerator based in the Philippines, has selected the top tech startups in its yearly competition.
Here’s the list of the winners:
*Impactville – helps organizations measure outputs and outcomes for CSR programs
* Zestagram – an online resume-builder that helps students and fresh graduates acquire relevant work experience while still in school through an internship to employment program.
* WizherApp – software dedicated for routers that makes accessing and controlling the WiFi easier
* 1export – online platform where buyers are matched with local sellers
* CreatorsPub – online publishing platform for content creators
* ECFulfill – business solution to help local MSMEs sell on Amazon
After a six-week incubation period, the top startups that emerged from hundreds of entries from around the country pitched to a panel of judges including Mr. Victorico P Vargas, Assistant Director of First Pacific and Head of Business Transformation for PLDT, Mr. Rodrigo E. Franco, President and CEO of Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation, Atty. Marilyn A. Victorio-Aquino, Assistant Director of First Pacific and President and CEO of Metro Pac Movers Incorporated, Mr. Raymond B. Ravelo – Vice President and Head of Strategy and Business Development for Meralco, Atty. Pilar Nenuca P. Almira, President and CEO for Cardinal Santos Medical Center, Ms. Irene Licas of PLDT’s Strategy Office, and Christopher H. Young, Executive Director and Chief Finance Officer of First Pacific.
In line with the commitment of IdeaSpace in supporting entrepreneurship, the newest cohort will undergo classes and training for product development, customer profiling, finance and team management.
Each team has received PHP 500,000 seeding fund plus an acceleration support from the foundation and its mother company.