Get ready to see and experience future mobility as the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines Inc. (CAMPI) welcomes everyone to the 7th Philippine International Motor Show (PIMS) that will run from October 24-28, 2018, at the World Trade Center Metro Manila.
The biggest and most innovative car show in the country gathers 17 brands presenting innovations that improve the way we use and interact with cars. CAMPI also promises five days of non-stop fun and learning as they excite the senses with what’s present and what’s possible with the local automotive scene.
“We are happy to offer PIMS again this year. Our theme, ‘Future Mobility,’ reflects our commitment to bring technologies and concepts that make our customers’ lives easier, safer, and more connected,” says CAMPI president Atty. Rommel T. Gutierrez.
Among the models that audience should watch out for are the following:
● BAIC believes that brand loyalty is more democratic, everything is automated, cars have youthful designs, alternative
vehicles are more accepted, and niche markets offer great business potential. They aim to translate these factors in their showcase featuring BJ20.
● BMW offers Sheer Driving Pleasure complemented by pioneering technologies in connectivity, efficiency, and electro-mobility. Some of these driver-centric innovations are present in the First-Ever BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo, All-New BMW X4, All-New BMW M5,
First-Ever BMW X2, and BMW M2–all present in their pavilion.
● Daewoo presents its Clean & Green Technology to support the government’s Clean Air Act Program. This is embedded in their environment-friendly vehicles like Daewoo Bus BS120SN and Daewoo Truck Medium Commercial Vehicle with Euro 5 Emission Standard Engine equipped with SCR System.
● Foton offers for the first time its latest commercial vehicles: Gratour IM6 and the Gratour TM, the Tornado M5.2C light duty truck, the EST-400 4×2 Tractor Head, GTL 6×4 Mixer Truck, Hurricane ESTM 6×2 Cargo, and GTL 8×4 High Roof Dump Truck. These are all equipped with their Blue Energy to provide benefits such as power, durability, reliability, efficiency, and clean emissions.
● Honda has been providing innovative products and services for seven decades, letting people live enhanced and more enjoyable lives through their crowd favorites Honda Civic Type R, Honda BR-V, Honda City, and Honda CR-V
● Isuzu diesel engines, engineered with the Blue Power technology, provide maximum output, cleaner emission, superb fuel economy while maintaining the brand’s renowned durability, as seen in Isuzu mu-X RZ4E LS, Isuzu mu-X Luxe, Isuzu D-MAX RZ4E LS, Isuzu D-MAX 4×4, Isuzu modernized PUVs, and Isuzu's latest pride, the Isuzu EXZ QL.
● Mazda raises the bar for style and technology with its 2019 lineup of award-winning models like the refreshed Mazda6, the more powerful MX-5 and its most luxurious vehicle to date, the flagship CX-9 Signature. All vehicles are packed with updated SKYACTIV body, chassis, engine, and driving dynamics technologies designed to bridge tomorrow with today’s demands.
● Mitsubishi Motors’ new tagline, Drive Your Ambition, promises to deliver vehicles with cutting-edge technology and design which expresses the brand’s ambitions. MMPC showcases the MITSUBISHI e-EVOLUTION CONCEPT and Outlander PHEV along with its dynamic range of vehicles, the All-New XPANDER, Montero Sport, Strada, and the Mirage G4.
● Nissan forges the way to a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through Nissan Intelligent Mobility, transforming the way we drive and the way we live. It is integrated in models like the new Nissan Terra, Nissan Navara, and Nissan X-Trail. As the icon of Nissan Intelligent Mobility, the Nissan LEAF presents the future of how we move through autonomous drive and connectivity.
● SsangYong strives to achieve refined and original designs that genuinely impress customers. A highlight of its robust, special, and premium vehicles will be the first Korean-built contender for the pick-up segment, the luxury utility vehicle, Musso.
● Suzuki continues to create next-generation cars such as the all-new Swift, Dzire and Vitara that focus on fuel economy, innovation, and exciting styling. These vehicles have minimized dimensions that provide possibilities particularly for those living in highly urbanized areas
● Toyota offers the best of both worlds by having a seamless balance of form and function with its latest concept car, the TJ Cruiser. This hybrid juggernaut combines the luggage capacity of a cargo van with the powerful design of an off-road SUV.
Save the date and witness the future of mobility unfold.
The 7th PIMS is made even bigger and better with Petron Corporation as a major sponsor, with Metrobank, BPI Family Savings Bank, and EastWest Bank as minor sponsors. Tickets to the car show are available at smtickets.com for only Php100.