Gadgets Magazine, the pioneering tech-lifestyle magazine, is accepting interns! If you want to experience work in a dynamic, creative, and challenging environment, then this just might be the thing for you.
– Monitor tech/motoring/news blogs and post stories on the website
– Assist in photoshoots
– Write news and feature articles
– Help create digital content
– Take photos and videos, and edit them for online posting
– Cover local tech events
– Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Journalism, or Mass Communications student
– Must be passionate about technology and/or cars, has excellent communication skills, is computer literate, and has a good grasp of the English language.
– Must be a team player and can work with deadlines
– Must have sufficient knowledge in WordPress.
– Must know a bit of Photoshop, video editing, and basic HTML
– Ideally someone who is active in Facebook/Twitter.
If you think you fit the bill, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be waiting for you.