Gadgets Magazine, the pioneering tech-lifestyle magazine, is looking for graphic artists! If you want to work in a dynamic, creative and challenging environment, then Gadgets Magazine might just be the company for you.
- Lays out pages for the magazine and illustrates artworks if deemed necessary for the content.
- Apply necessary corrections in pages upon proofing of editorial department.
- Creates advertorials for specific clients.
- Assists/facilitates art and creative direction of cover shoots and other content.
- Manages post-processing of photos for inside pages and cover.
- Prepares graphic materials needed for online content.
- Organizes materials with the art department for production and printing.
- Photograph media events.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Arts, Advertising Arts, Fine Arts, Communication Arts, or equivalent.
- Must be a team player and can work with deadlines.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be passionate in multimedia arts, has excellent communications skills, has a good grasp of the English language and is proficient in Adobe programs especially Photoshop and InDesign.
- Must have basic knowledge in video editing.
- Background in photography is a plus.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Full-time positions available.
If you think you fit the bill, you just might be the incredible person we are looking for! Send your resume to email@example.com (cgiray(at)gadgetsmagazine(dot)com(dot)ph).