Heads up, weekend warriors! Malacanang has recently published Proclamation No. 831–a list of holidays for the present year—which gives us eight long weekends to enjoy. Having knowledge of when these long weekends will fall gives us ample time to plan trips and make arrangements for a stress-free getaway.
To help you with your planning, KakaoTalk–one of the leading messaging applications in the world—came up with a list to make your long-weekend trip worth remembering.
Before You Travel:
- Set priorities; make an itinerary, and follow it!
- Gather travel funds
- Bring Hotel and Flight info, etc.
- Pack carefully
Long Weekend Ideas:
- Road trip; explore the many gems the Philippines has to offer
- Staycation—movie and series marathon, catch up on some sleep, or read a book.
- Go on a food trip
- Enjoy the outdoors
Road Trip Tips:
- Make a playlist
- Bring games
- Stay positive
- Take pictures
- Get your well-deserved R&R