Gadgets Magazine, the pioneering tech-lifestyle magazine is looking for a sales assistant! If you want to work in a dynamic, creative and challenging environment, then Gadgets Magazine might just be the company for you. Think you got what it takes?
– Responsible for servicing clients, as well as assisting the Sales Manager in other duties, such as creating reports and preparing proposals and sales contracts.
– You will also be called upon to identify and resolve client concerns, as well as coordinate with the staff of other companies to accomplish the work required by the sales department.
– You will also be called upon to prepare a variety of reports, which includes status reports as well as follow up and activity reports.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
– Required skills(s): have excellent communication skills, a team player, service oriented, very organized, can work well with deadlines
– Required language(s): English, Filipino
– Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City
– Fresh graduates/Entry Level applicants are encouraged to apply
– Full-Time positions are available
If you think you fit the bill, you just might be the incredible person we are looking for! Send your resumes to cgiray(at)gadgetsmagazine(dot)com(dot)ph (firstname.lastname@example.org).