Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) in partnership with its dealership network nationwide is gearing up for its annual Honda Emergency Assistance Team (HEAT). This customer service is meant to provide on-site road assistance to motorists across the Philippines from April 2 to 5, 2015 (except April 3, Good Friday).
Motorists can drop by any of the identified authorized dealerships or off-site HEAT service booths to have their vehicles checked prior or during travel, regardless of the vehicle brand. Customers may avail any of the following service:
- FreeEmergency Assistance
- Free Honda Diagnostic Check-up
- Free 25 – Point Safety Check-up
- Travel Advisories
- And Other Services such as: Preventive Maintenance Service, Light to Medium Repair and Sale of Honda Genuine Parts
The 24 HEAT sites nationwide are as follows:
- Northern Luzon (3): Baguio (Honda Baguio Spa along Marcos Highway), Ilocos Sur (Shell Gas Station, along Bonifacio St. Vigan City), Honda Cars Isabela (on call, 0917-8542622);
- Central Luzon (4): Honda Cars Tarlac, Honda Cars Nueva Ecija, Bulacan (Shakey’s Pulilan, DRT Highway cor. Plaridel-Pulilan Diversion Road), Subic (Subic Bay Freeport Zone);
- Southern Luzon (7): Carmona Cavite (Total Station), Tagaytay (Caltex Rotonda Gas Station), Honda Sta. Rosa Service Center, Honda Cars Calamba, Lucena City (Gulang-Gulang Diversion Road), Honda Cars Cam-Sur (Pili) Honda Cars Rizal;
- Mindanao (1): Honda Cars Cagayan de Oro will be on call at 0917-6249346;
- Visayas (1): Honda Cars Negros Occidental will be on call at 0917-3250912;
- Metro Manila (8): Honda Cars Pasig, Honda Cars Shaw, Greenbelt Service Center (4L Greenbelt 1 Carpark), Honda Cars Global City, Honda Cars Makati, Honda Cars Alabang, Honda Cars Tandang Sora SPA and Honda Cars Greenhills.
For assistance, motorists may contact Honda’s roving team at the following hotline numbers: 0917-5721486, 0917-5735860 and 0917-5735853. HEAT schedule on April 2 and 4 will be from 8am to 5pm and April 5 from 8am to 12nn.