In celebration of its thirty years of networking and WiFi innovation for the home and business, Linksys has unveiled the latest addition to its family of Velop Whole Home WiFi Mesh Systems, the new Velop Dual-Band Mesh WiFi System.
The Velop Dual-Band Series is a smaller and more affordable WiFi System designed and built as the world’s first mass-market flexible Wi-Fi System. It offers features such as Intelligent Mesh, advanced parental controls, website blocking, Amazon Alexa compatibility, Dual-Band technology, as well as ease of use and set up with the Linksys App.
Available in 1-pack, 2-pack and 3-pack options, the mesh system can be installed in various configurations and is compatible with any ISP modem or gateway. Both Dual-Band and Tri-Band nodes are 100-percent interoperable and interchangeable and allow for easy upgradability. Two inches shorter than the Velop Tri-Band solution, it is small enough to be placed anywhere.
Each Velop unit is a powerful Dual-Band AC1300 device that can act as a parent node or client node to deliver optimized internet connection throughout the home. Individual nodes may be connected wirelessly or by Ethernet, and offers an ultra-simple and powerful system that uses only one Wi-Fi network name and password for seamless and highly secure WiFi.
Velop Dual-Band leverages Linksys Intelligent Mesh Technology that combines Linksys software and hardware to deliver Wi-Fi via the fastest path to the internet for the best experience possible. Intelligent Mesh Technology helps provide better speed at distances, improved client handling between nodes, and dynamic improvements to back-haul to always ensure the best connection to the Internet.
The Velop system can be paired with an Android or iOS device using the Linksys App and have a connection up and running within minutes.
Key Features of the Velop Dual-Band Mesh System:
- Each Velop node is a Dual-Band AC 2×2 802.11ac Wave 2 with MU-MIMO radio configuration with combined speed up to 1300 Mbps.
- Each node is built to connect with each other over WiFi or wired Ethernet or combination of the two for best performance. They auto configure to connect in multiple different mesh topologies.
- Intelligent Mesh Technology is aimed at simplifying Wi-Fi networking and optimizes end-to-end performance. The Velop system adapts to a user’s WiFi needs. It self-heals and optimizes to consistently deliver fast WiFi.
- Velop is the most flexible WiFi system which users can simply select a Velop system based on size of their home, internet service package or smart home readiness. Velop users can use both the Tri-Band and Dual-Band versions on the same network. Adding a Dual-Band node to an existing Tri-Band mesh network is an affordable way to extend coverage.
- Linksys App-based set-up makes it easier than ever to setup and manage a network.
- During setup, Velop will recommend the best placement to reduce latency, maximize throughput and improve range and signal strength.
- Velop includes custom Amazon Alexa features that can turn the guest network on/off and read back the credentials of both the main and guest networks.
- With automatic software updates, Velop will always remain up-to-date and highly secure.
- Velop comes with a 3-year warranty and support
The Linksys Velop Dual-Band Whole Home Mesh WiFi System is now available in all major retail and online store including Complink, PC Worx, Silicon Valley, Villman Computers and Linksys official store at LAZADA.com.ph.
- Linksys Velop Dual-Band Whole Home Mesh WiFi System (1-Pack) WHW0101 – PHP 5,995
- Linksys Velop Dual-Band Whole Home Mesh WiFi System (2-Pack) WHW0102 – PHP 10,995
- Linksys Velop Dual-Band Whole Home Mesh WiFi System (3-Pack) WHW0103 – PHP 15,995