The DDJ-400 is the ideal controller for people looking into picking up DJing as a career and those who want to further their music playing and mixing skills. Made for dedicated use with Pioneer’s professional performance application, rekordbox ver 5.3 (free licence key included), the 2-channel DDJ-400 allows you to utilize new features coming to the software such as tutorial mode, track suggestion, and sorting modes.
With easy to navigate controls, even fledgling DJs can, without much hassle, learn the basics as well as hone their skills with its various features. The controller is compatible with the new Tutorial feature in rekordbox dj, which explains basic equipment operation step by step.
The DDJ-400 is compact and lightweight, making it easy for you to practice and show off your new skills anywhere. It also inherits design traits from Pioneer’s professional DJ controller range NXS2: dedicated play/pause and cue buttons layout, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more.
DDJ-400 Key Features:
- Club-style layout: buttons and knobs on the DDJ-400 are arranged in the same way as those on our club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 set-up.
- Player sections: Get familiar with jog wheels, play/pause and cue buttons, tempo sliders, a loop section and cue/loop call buttons just like the ones on the CDJ-2000NXS2.
- Mixer section: Use the trim and EQ knobs, and the headphone cue buttons, in exactly the same way as those on the DJM-900NXS2.
- Other features: Built-in sound card (audio interface)/Mic input circuit – clear audio without distortion, even with high input level/USB bus powered/Grab handles on both sides/Class compliant
DDJ-400 Quick Specifications:
- Software: rekordbox dj
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio: 103 dB (USB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- Input/Output Terminals: MIC x 1 (1/4-inch TS jack)/MASTER x 1 (RCA x 1)/PHONES x 1 (3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B) x 1