Sennheiser has recently relaunched in the Philippines through its campaign, Sennheiser Sound Heroes.
In this campaign, the leading German audio specialists aims to shape the future of music in the country with its new audio solutions. Sennheiser puts the spotlight on its highly acclaimed HE 1 headphones, which is a PHP 3 million pair of headphones. The brand is also proud to bring to our shores its 3D audio recording devices under the brand’s AMBEO initiative, a framework that develops various 3D audio hardware, software, and workflows.
Sennheiser Sound Heroes is an initiative spearheaded by the brand in Asia. A success in Korea and Singapore, in the Philippines, the project will follow 12 local creative personalities on a journey to discover new audio experiences with Sennheiser products. This will culminate with a trip to Sennheiser’s headquarters and flagship stores in Germany. The personalities include singers/actors, Khalil Ramos and Jay Gonzaga; radio DJs, Dannie Farmer and Jazmin Reyes; influencers/bloggers, Cha Ocampo, Rhea Bue, Issa Pressman, Deegee Razon, Ira Denise Oyco; vlogger, Maqui Castelo; party emcee, Marga Bermudez; and concert photographer, Magic Liwanag.
As a way to engage audiophiles in the country, Sennheiser has also announced a raffle draw that will allow costumers to join the Sound Heroes in Germany. To qualify, interested parties must purchase Sennheiser products from participating authorised retailers from November 1, 2017 until February 28, 2018. More details can be found on the campaign site: http://en-sg.sennheiser.com/sennheisersoundheroes2017.
Unprecedented Audio Quality
A brand known for revolutionary audio, as evidenced by the legendary Orpheus headphone system, Sennheiser keeps the momentum going with the HE 1. Recently previewed in the country, the HE 1 blows every headphone system out of the water with its unmatched audio quality.
This electrostatic headphone system makes use of a unique amplifier concept combined with carefully selected materials and highest quality craftsmanship. Its technical highlights include a frequency response that extends beyond the range of human hearing, resulting in the lowest total harmonic distortion that has ever been measured in an audio reproduction system.
Apart from the HE 1, Sennheiser has also announced the local availability its wide range of audio solutions:
- For people on the move: CX 7.00BT (PHP 9,490), Momentum In-Ear Wireless (PHP 12,590) and Momentum Free (PHP 12,590). All three models feature Bluetooth and NFC integration, a three-button remote, and an integrated high quality in-line microphone for making calls and controlling music.
- Other notable wireless Sennheiser headphones include the award-winning active noise cancelling Bluetooth wireless travel headset, PXC 550 Wireless (PHP 24,190) and HD 4.50 BTNC (PHP 12,590) wireless noise cancelling headphone for active lifestyles on the go.
- The latest Sennheiser Gaming models such as the GSP 300 (PHP 5,990) PC/console gaming headset and GSX 1200 Pro (PHP 14,990) gaming audio amplifier will also be introduced to avid Filipino gamers.
Apart from consumer audio products, Sennheiser is also introducing a series of microphones for mobile journalism and action cameras.
- MKE 2 elements (PHP 7,629), a high quality waterproof action microphone for GoPro HERO4 cameras;
- HANDMIC DIGITAL (PHP 12,019), a rugged, dynamic handheld microphone for interviews and music recording on iOS, Mac, and PC, made in partnership with Apogee’s analog-to-digital conversion technology;
- ClipMic digital (PHP 8,229), a clip-on microphone for mobile recording with iOS devices.
- New 3D audio recording devices include the AMBEO VR MIC (PHP 77,889), a 3D audio recording microphone developed in cooperation with virtual reality (VR) content producers and the audio and VR communities, as well as the AMBEO SMART HEADSET (PHP 19,990), a compact mobile headset that captures 3D sound for iOS devices.
Sennheiser audio products are available in the Philippines at the following authorised Sennheiser retailers: Sennheiser Official Store on Lazada, Powermac Center, Egghead Audiohub, The Listening Room, RC Goldline, The A Shop, Techwarez, SM Appliance, Gadgets in Style, Classic Hi-Fi Audio, Soundroom, Ambassador Appliances, Western Marketing, PC Express, E-Phone, E-Tab, E-Phone Plus, Samsung Gateway, Samsung Bridgeway, Odyssey Next, The White Box and Gizmo Central.
The mobile journalism and audio for video microphones are also available through Sennheiser’s distributors, Aperture, as well as the Sennheiser Official Store on Lazada.