Canon has just launched its latest mirrorless interchangeable lens camera offering, the EOS M100, in a grand event staged to also welcome the brand’s newest face, actress Kathryn Bernardo.
Kathryn Bernardo is one of the finest actresses of her generation and she also has a beautiful face recognized not only locally but also by an international audience. These qualities and a great personality are among the reasons why this 21-year-old is highly sought after. Like the actress, the Canon EOS M100 possesses elements that make it the camera photography junkies should have.
Canon EOS M100
Style, substance, and functionality meet in the new Canon EOS M100. This mirrorless interchangeable lens camera is light and compact yet has a powerful Dual CMOS AF technology built in to give you photos that are sharp even when the subject is in motion. The M100 also makes use of a DIGIC 7 image processor in tandem with its 24.2 APS-C CMOS sensor to produce images with clarity and vibrancy.
Fitted at the back of the M100 is an LCD screen that tilts up to 180 degrees for hassle-free taking of photos at any angle. This function works great with the camera’s Self Portrait Mode for a no holds barred selfie session.
Rounding out the M100 are its various connectivity options that make it the perfect photography tool to take with you on your adventures. It has support for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC connections so you can upload images on-the-fly.
- Image Processor: DIGIC 7
- Image Sensor: 24.2 APS-C CMOS, EF-M lens mount
- Display: TFT colour liquid crystal monitor, tilt-type
- Focus: Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Face + Tracking AF, smooth zone AF, 1-point AF, max 49 AF points
- ISO Speed: Auto, ISO 100 – 25600
- Shutter Speed: 30-1/4000 sec, bulb
- Flash: Built-in
- Video Resolution: up to 1920 x 1080, up to 60 fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth
- Colors: White, Black, Gray