Small in size but big on features. That’s what the Canon PowerShot G1X Mark III is.
It is the brand’s first fixed-lens digital camera that doesn’t lose out on image quality, even against Canon’s more professional cameras. The camera has a number of advanced features fitted in a compact frame that’s easy to lug around.
Equipped with Dual Pixel CMOS AF and a large 24.2-megapixel APS-C sensor, this superzoom is perfect for capturing your adventures, and it can even be fitted into a housing for underwater photography.
For reviewing photos and videos, the PowerShot G1X Mark II has a 2.36-million dot, vari-angle OLED screen along with Bluetooth, NFC, and Wi-Fi capabilities for easy sharing across social media platforms.
- Digital camera with built-in flash, 3x Optical, 4x Digital and 12x Combined Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
- 24.2 Megapixel, APS-C CMOS (sensor aspect ratio 3:2),
- 35mm film equivalent: 24-72mm
- Normal/Auto: 3.9 in. (10cm) – infinity (W), 11.8 in. (30cm) – infinity (T)
- Macro/Underwater Macro: 3.9 in. – 1.6 ft. (10-50 cm) (W)
- Autofocus System
- Built-in electronic color viewfinder with 0.39-type screen size and approx. 2.36 million dots
- 3.0 TFT color liquid crystal type Vari-angle with electrostatic capacitance touchscreen panel
- SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I Memory Cards