- Socket: LGA 2011-v3
- Chipset: Intel X99
- Memory: 8x DDR4 up to 128 GB and up to 3333 MHz; XMP support
- Expansion Slots: 4x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16; PCIe 2.0 x4; PCIe 2.0 x1
- External I/O Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Type-A; 2x USB 3.1 Type-C; 4x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0; PS/2; 1x Optical S/PDIF-out; 5x audio ports
- Internal Connectors: 2x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0; 6x fan headers; 1x Aura RGB strip;
- Storage Devices: 10x SATA 6Gb/s; support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD; 1x M.2 Socket 3 with M-key; 1x U.2 port
- Onboard Audio: ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Connectivity: 3×3 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Intel I218-V and Intel I211-AT Gigabit LAN; Bluetooth 4.0
- Features: Up to 4-way Nvidia SLI; up to 4-way AMD CrossFireX; Anti-surge LANGuard; ROG GameFirst Technology; SupremeFX Shielding Technology; Sonic Studio II; Sonic Radar II; ROG RAMCache; ROG Aura; Extreme Engine Digi+; ROG Extreme OC kit; UEFI BIOS
- Form Factor: Extended ATX
- Dimensions: 12 x 10.7 inches
- Price: PHP 31,950
The Asus Republic of Gamers’ Rampage V got a new makeover as the brand celebrates its 10th anniversary. Called the ROG Rampage V Edition 10, it has already broken three world records and has consistently topped 2D and 3D performance benchmarks.
It has an Intel X99 chipset and takes in LGA 2011-v3 Haswell-E and Broadwell-E processors. Various Asus ROG features are of course on board, including an Extreme Engine Digi+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, SupremeFX Hi-Fi audio amplifier, dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet, GameFirst bandwidth optimizer, Asus SafeSlot PCIe; and Asus T-Tpology DDR4 overclock utility.
Its aesthetics make it perfect for windowed cases. Not only does it have a pre-mounted stainless steel I/O shield that’s safer to install, it also boasts an Aura RGB illumination system for added bling.
To demonstrate its prowess, Asus paired the ROG Rampage V Edition 10 with an Intel Core i7-6950x and achieved a staggering 5726.84 MHz overclock, enabling it to crush various synthetic suites such as Cinebench, Geekbench, and wPrime.
This feature-packed board doesn’t come cheap, though. It’s available locally at a wallet-breaking price of PHP 31,950.