- Display: 12 inch 2160 x 1440 FHD+ Super AMOLED touch screen display
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home/Pro
- Processor: Dual-core Intel Core M @ 2.2 GHz
- Graphics: Intel HD 515
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 128 GB SSD
- Camera: 5 MP CMOS rear; 5 MP CMOS front
- Connectivity: LTE Cat.6, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS, Glonass
- I/O: USB-C 3.1, 3.5 mm jack
- Battery: 5200 mAh, up to 10 hours video playback
- Dimensions: 290.3 x 198.8 x 6.3 mm; 693 g
- Features: Detachable keyboard, Adaptive Fast Charge for 2.5 hours charging time
- Price: PHP 55,990
The 6.3 mm thin and 693 g light Samsung Galaxy TabPro S is the first of its kind from the brand—a detachable 2-in-1 device running Windows 10 for on-the-go work.
The tablet part of the whole package houses the power-efficient dual-core Intel Core M processor clocked at 2.2 GHz. Paired with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of solid state storage, files and applications should load up quickly, whether they be documents, spreadsheets, or even 4K video. Whatever it may be, color accuracy, vividness, and brightness is assured with the 12 inch 2160 x 1440 touch screen panel’s Super AMOLED technology. Even with all those innards though, the Galaxy TabPro S’ 5200 mAh battery pack is still rated to last for up to 10 hours, with its Adaptive Fast Charge feature further increasing the uptime throughout the day.
Meanwhile, the detachable keyboard dock comes with function keys, cursor and screen controls, and additional conveniences such as volume and screen brightness shortcuts accessible through the “Fn” key. There’s also a trackpad at the bottom for finer pointer control.
The Samsung Galaxy TabPro S is priced at PHP 55,999.