For hardcore gamers, 60 frames per second is not enough in virtual battle arenas where each frame could mean the difference between a shot that’s on the money and a miss. Give yourself the unfair advantage with a 144 Hz monitor like the AOC Agon 27 AG271QX. This QHD gaming-oriented display doesn’t just boast an ample refresh rate, it also comes with Adaptive Sync technology for smooth, tear-free visuals; 1 ms response time; Flicker-free technology to lessen eye strain; and low blue light levels.
To fine tune images, it has quire a number of intuitive features built in such as AOC Game Color saturation enhancer, AOC Shadow Control for better details and contrast in dark images. The display is anchored to a four-way adjustable stand with a 130 mm vertical travel, as well as left and right swivel, tilt, and 90 degree pivot capabilities. Though it’s quite hefty at 6.8 kg, its back has a built-in handle to make carrying it around easier. For added convenience, there’s a headphone holder and a USB 3.0 charging hub on the right edge.
- Display: 27 inch QHD 144 Hz TN LCD with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Technologies: Flicker-free, AOC Shadow Control, AOC Game Color, Low Blue Light, Adaptive Sync
- Response time: 1 ms
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- SmartContrast: 80,000,000:1
- Viewing Angle: 170 degrees
- Ports: VGA, Dual-Link DVI, MHL-HDMI, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort, Audio in/out
- Power Consumption: 47 W
- Dimensions (with stand): 562.7 x 622.7 x 218.2 mm; 6.8 kg
- Color: Black/red