Asus recently announced its newest flagship in the Zenfone 3 Deluxe—a monster of a phone sporting the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.15 GHz; up to 6 GB of RAM; a base 64 GB of internal memory; and huge 5.7 inch Full HD Super AMOLED display. It also boasts of a unibody all-metal build that’s sleek and sexy to say the least.
Its snappers also get a huge boost in the form of a 23 MP primary camera with Laser, PDAF, OIS, and dual tone flash; and an 8 MP selfie camera.
The particular variant below, the ZS570KL, is priced at USD 499, so expect that it will retail around the PHP 23,000 mark plus taxes.
- Processor: Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 @ 2.15 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 530
- RAM: 4/6 GB RAM
- Memory: 64/128/256 GB internal storage, microSD expandable up to 128 GB
- Display: 5.7 inch Full HD Super AMOLED display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Cameras: 23 MP f/2.0 with Laser and Phase Detection Autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization, and dual tone flash rear; 8 MP f/2.0 front
- Battery: Non-removable 3000 mAh Li-Ion with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow 6.0 with Zen UI 3.0
- Connections: Dual SIM, dual standby, and dual active; 4G LTE; WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.2; GPS; A-GPS; NFC; FM Radio; USB 3.0 Type C
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 77.4 x 7.5 mm; 170 g
- Colors: glacier silver, titanium gray, shimmer gold
- Others: Fingerprint reader
Check out the Deluxe’s bigger brother, the Zenfone 3 Ultra, here.