If you’re looking for something a lot bigger than the Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe, there’s the Zenfone 3 Ultra. Coming in with a massive 6.8 inch Full HD IPS display, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor humming at 1.8 GHz, 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of expandable storage, and a 4600 mAh Quick Charge capable battery, it’s a solid device to consume multimedia on, whether that means watching movies for hours on end or playing graphics-intensive games.
It’s slim and light for its size, coming in at a mere 6.8 mm thick and 233 g heavy, which should make two-handed use easier and less straining. The Zenfone 3 Ultra is set to hit stores with a USD 479 tag—a bit cheaper than the flagship Zenfone 3 Deluxe as the Ultra struts a nerfed processor, display, RAM, and memory configuration, but for the most part retains its brother’s high-end innards.
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 @ 1.8 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 510
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Memory: 64 GB internal storage, microSD expandable up to 200 GB
- Display: 6.8 inch Full HD IPS display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Cameras: 23 MP f/2.0 with Laser and Phase Detection Autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization, and dual tone flash rear; 8 MP f/2.0 front
- Battery: Non-removable 4600 mAh Li-Ion with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0; Power Bank function
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow 6.0 with Zen UI 3.0
- Connections: Dual SIM, dual standby; 4G LTE; WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.2; GPS; A-GPS; NFC; FM Radio; USB 2.0 Type C
- Dimensions: 186.4 x 93.9 x 6.8 mm; 233 g
- Colors: glacier silver, titanium gray, metallic pink
- Others: Fingerprint reader