The Ricoh Pro C7100X series is a production cut-sheet line that offers a fifth color station for a wider range of applications.
These high-speed production color printers and multi-function devices can print with white or clear via the fifth station at print speeds of up to 80 ppm. Printing resolution is at 1200 x 4800 dpi with VCSEL image quality on a wide variety of media – ranging from tree-based paper to synthetics and envelopes – the series supports paper weights of up to 360 gsm in both simplex and duplex.
- 5-station configuration color digital press: clear, white, neon yellow, neon pink
- 80 cpm; average copy volume of 90,000 per month
- Supports up to 360 gsm and up to 13 x 19.2-inch
- Up to 16,250-sheet capacity
- Laser technology VCSEL allows up to 4800 dpi print resolution