HMD Global is bringing its highly anticipated new lineup of Nokia phones to our shores.
Starting with the Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 1, the phone maker will also bring in the Nokia 6 and the new version of the Matrix/banana phone 8810 sometime in May this year. These phones debuted at the last MWC and are gaining worldwide attention for their awesome features retaining Nokia’s heritage of quality, simplicity, and reliability.
Nokia 7 Plus
The phone you’ll want to have on you is here. The Nokia 7 Plus sports an 18:9 aspect ratio on its Full HD+ 6-inch IPS display, perfect for heavy multi-media consumers. This is surrounded by an aluminum chassis packaging the 7 Plus to the brand’s standard of premium.
Running this powerhouse is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset along with 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB onboard storage, and the latest Android Oreo, allowing seamless processes and support for its 3800 mAh battery. Images are captured by its dual 12 MP and 13 MP rear camera system boosted by Carl Zeiss optics, meanwhile selfies are taken care of its 16 MP front-facing camera. The 7 Plus also has the “bothie” function which makes use of the front and back cameras simultaneously so no one gets left out when taking photos or livestreaming.
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, Android One based
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM: 64 GB, expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- Display: 6-inch IPS LCD, full HD+ with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Cameras: f1.75 12 MP primary and 13 MP f2.6 rear, 16 MP with f2.0 aperture front
- Battery: 3800 mAh, non-removable
- SIM: Nano
- Colors: black/copper, white/copper
Dubbed “the phone for every Juan,” the Nokia 1 is an entry-level smartphone with specs that make it perfect for the daily grind. It is an Android Go-run handset that is powered by a combination of a MediaTek processor that clocks 1.1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, and 8 GB of internal storage. Its petite frame houses a 4.5-inch display and a 5 MP rear camera. For its back cover, there are various color options to choose from which can be readily exchanged to your preference.
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, Go edition
- Chipset: 1.1 GHz MediaTek MT6737M quad-core
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 8 GB, expandable via microSD card
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS
- Cameras: 5 MP rear and 2 MP front-facing
- Battery: removable 2150 mAh
- SIM: Nano
- Colors: warm red, dark blue
The Nokia 7 Plus is now available for pre-order and will be officially available starting April 27 at partner retail stores MemoXpress, Abensons, etc. as well as online through Abenson.com, argomall, and Lazada.