HMD Global recently made available the Nokia 2.1 and 3.1 in the Philippines. The new handsets merge together highly sought after elements such as quality design and affordability while introducing welcome features great battery life and software.
The Nokia 2.1 is all about endurance. A 4000 mAh battery built-in allows the Nokia 2.1 to last up to 2 days, even with a large 5.5-inch HD screen and dual front-facing stereo speakers. Its upgraded Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 64-bit mobile platform gives users 50 percent faster and smoother performance, to enable efficient and fast switching between apps. Nokia 2.1’s cameras meanwhile, allow users to capture the action wherever they are with its 5MP front-facing selfie snapper, or 8MP rear camera with auto focus. All these features are housed in a body with Nokia’s signature sophisticated design with eye-catching metallic accents.
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Chipset: QualcommTM Snapdragon 425 Mobile
Platform, MSM8917, 4X-Core ARM, Cortex A53,1.4GHz
- RAM: 1 GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 8 GB internal user memory with MicroSD card
slot up to 128 GB support
- Display: 5.5” 16:9 HD, 2D Cover Glass with anti-FP
- Camera: Rear: 8MP AF camera with led flash
Front: 5MP fixed focus camera
- Connectivity & Sensors: Micro USB (USB 2.0), OTG, 3.5mm, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Wi-Fi b/g/n/, BT 4.2, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+Beidou
- Battery: Integrated 4000 mAh battery
- Audio: Dual Speakers with stereo sound
- Colors: Blue / Copper, Blue / Silver, Grey / Silver
- PHP 5,990
Blending an anodized machined metal frame and sculpted glass display, the Nokia 3.1 delivers stand-out looks as well as comfort in the hand. Subtle but striking metal accents match its dual diamond-cut body for a premium finish. The brand’s most-affordable 18:9 smartphone, it promises better content viewing with a large 5.2-inch HD+ display protected by damage-resistant 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Performance is handled by an octa-core MediaTek 6750 chipset, giving users twice the processor cores and 50 percent faster processing than its previous iteration. It also comes with a 13MP auto-focus rear camera, a full set of sensors, Android One OS, and more.
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P10
- RAM: 2/3 GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 16/32 GB internal user memory with MicroSD
card slot up to 128 GB support
- Display: 5.2” HD+, 2.5D Cover Glass with anti-FP coating, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Camera: Rear: 13MP AF f/2 with led flash Front: 8MP FF f/2 84.6 FoV
- Connectivity & Sensors: micro USB (USB 2.0), OTG, 3.5mm, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, magnetometer, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/,BT 4.2, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS, NFC (APAC & EMEA SKU only)
- Battery: integrated 2990 mAh battery
- Audio: single speaker
- Colors: Blue / Copper, Black / Chrome, White / Iron
- PHP 9,990
Pre-sale of Nokia 3.1 lasts until August 26 through Nokia mobile stores and MemoXpress. See full details at http://uniteforpromo.ph/premium
With HMD Global’s extended partnership with Home Credit, you can also avail the Nokia 2.1 and the Nokia 3.1 at 0% interest for a 6-month installment period.