Take mobile productivity to the next level with the newest LG K10. This handset comes with a removable 2,800 mAh battery you can swap out for a new power pack instead of getting a new phone.
- 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9 mm
- 144 g
- 5.3-inch IPS LCD capacitive display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6750 octa-core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable via microSD slot
- 13 MP rear camera, and 5 MP front facing camera
- Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth 4.2/ LTE
- 2,800 mAh battery
- Fingerprint scanner
- Available in black, gold, titan
It also boasts a 1.5 GHz octa-core processor paired with 2 GB RAM, perfect for multitasking. Added to the loot are 13 MP rear and 5 MP front cameras, which allow groufies up to 120 degrees. Pictures taken with its shooters can be viewed on its stunning 5.3-inch HD display, which delivers the innovative touch-screen experience LG’s known for.
Complementing this gorgeous display screen is the rounded, smooth-edged body for a contemporary ergonomic design. Rounding out the K10 is its Android 7.0 Nougat operating system that boosts the smartphone for an incredible look, feel, and function.