Moto has returned to the smartphone market only recently and they’re here to stay putting out iconic devices engineered with consumers in mind.
One of these devices is the moto X4. The fourth generation moto X has a smarter, dual rear cameras—12 MP and 8 MP ultra-wide angle–that go beyond capturing photos.
Meanwhile, the entertainment experience takes on a whole new level with this phone’s Landmark Detection and Augmented Reality (AR) feature, which lets you add a layer of animations to your photos or videos.
The newest moto X4 is also the first of Motorola’s smartphones to feature Amazon Alexa for intelligent voice control and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 630 SoC coupled with 3 GBs of RAM and a 32 GB internal storage expandable via microSD.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630, 2.2 GHz octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 508
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 32 GB, expandable via microSD card
- Display: 5.2-inch FHD (1080 x 1920 pixel resolution), Corning Gorilla Glass protected
- Battery: 3000mAh, non-removable
- Design: IP68 water-resistant
- Cameras: 12MP dual AF Pixel sensor + 8 MP ultra-wide angle for rear, 16 MP with selfie flash + 4 MP adaptive low light mode for front
- Colors: super black and sterling blue
- Not compatible with moto mods