The new Nokia 3.1 blends an anodized machined metal frame and sculpted glass display to deliver stand-out looks, and comfort in the hand.
Subtle but striking metal accents match its dual diamond-cut body for a premium finish. The brand’s most-affordable 18:9 smartphone, it promises better content viewing with a large 5.2-inch HD+ display protected by damage-resistant 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Performance is handled by an octa-core MediaTek 6750 chipset, giving users twice the processor cores and 50 percent faster processing than its previous iteration. It also comes with a 13MP auto-focus rear camera, a full set of sensors, Android One OS, and more.
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Chipset: MediaTek 6750
- RAM: 2/3 GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 16/32 GB internal user memory with MicroSD
card slot up to 128 GB support
- Display: 5.2-inch HD+, 2.5D Cover Glass with anti-FP coating, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Camera: Rear: 13MP AF f/2 with led flash Front: 8MP FF f/2 84.6 FoV
- Connectivity & Sensors: micro USB (USB 2.0), OTG, 3.5 mm, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, magnetometer, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/,BT 4.2, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS, NFC (APAC & EMEA SKU only)
- Battery: integrated 2990 mAh battery
- Audio: single speaker
- Colors: blue, copper and black, chrome and white, iron