Vivo has just introduced the V11i. A welcome surprise at the V11 launch, the V11i, albeit much cheaper, is no less capable than the brand’s newest flagship smartphone.
It is still virtually bezel-less with a 6.3-inch FHD+ Halo FullView Super AMOLED display. Though, it shares most of the features of the V11, the V11i is powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 chipset. The latter works with 4 GBs of RAM and an expandable 128 GB internal storage to stow your data as well as help keep operations fast.
For photos, the V11i is fitted with a 16 MP + 5 MP combination of rear shutters and a 25 MP snapper on the front for selfies. Security is through a fingerprint scanner etched on its gradient back available in colors night sky and nebula.
The best part is, you can get all these amazing features for only PHP 15,999.
- Display: 6.3-inch FHD+ LTPS Halo FullView, with 2.5D glass (2280 x 1080 resolution)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P60 2.0GHz octa-core
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 128GB (expandable via microSD card slot)
- Cameras: 16MP + 5MP dual rear cameras, 25MP front camera
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM card (nano, hybrid)/4G LTE/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 4.2/USB OTG/micro USB
- OS: Funtouch OS 4.5 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Battery: 3,315 mAh w/ fast charging