If you’re late to the Mi party, the winds have started to blow in your favor. Our Mi friends have just given us word that they’re going to be bringing their amazing devices to a physical store next week.
The Mi pop-up store will be at the SM Megamall (Upper G/F Building B) from October 23 (Thursday) to October 29(Wednesday). Customers can head over to the store to experience and learn about Xiaomi and their devices, or buy Mi phones and accessories. They’ll also have fun activities for all those who come to visit.
For those who need yet another refresher, here are the phones and specs of the two Mi phones available in the local market:
• 5-inch Full HD 1080p IPS LCD
• Quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB
• f2.2 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash
• HSPA+ up to 42Mbps
• 3050 mAh internal battery
• 4.7-inch 1280 x 720 (HD) IPS display delivers superfine text and crisp photos.
• AGC DragontrailTM scratch-resistant glass
• 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Cortex-A7 core for amazing
performance with great battery life with and an Antutu benchmark score above 21,000
• 1 GB RAM, 8GB internal flash memory with external microSD slot that supports up to 64 GB
• Dual SIM (Mini sized) – WCDMA slot for 3G data and GSM slot for 2G
• 8MP rear camera with ƒ/2.2 aperture for 1080p video recording and a front 1.6MP camera