Oppo has confirmed officially its upcoming entry-level smartphone that aims to smitten all selfie fanatics!
The 2018 revamp of A71 integrates once again the A.I. Beauty Recognition technology that highlights your key facial features, capturing more natural-looking selfies. It is also reported to feature Multi-Frame Denoising Technology and Ultra-HD Technology that renders photos with a resolution quality of 32-megapixel.
According to the reports, the Oppo A71 (2018) sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and a 5-megapixel front snapper matched with f/2.4 aperture.
With a built-in duo nano sim tray, the newest phone model from Oppo runs under a Nougat-based ColorOS 3.2 with a 5.2-inch HD TFT display. It is powered by a octa-core Qualcomm processor clocked at 1.8 GHz, topped with 2GB RAM. There’s also a 16GB internal storage on board, which is expandable up to 256 GB.
Take a look on the specifications of the Oppo A71 (2018):
- 5.2-inch HD TFT display with 16:9 body ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- Runs in ColorOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1
- Internal storage of 16 GB (expandable up to 256 GB via memory card slot)
- Dual-sim (nano slot)
- 2 GB RAM
- Front camera: 13-megapixel sensor (f/2.2)
- Rear camera: 5-megapixel sensor (f/2.4)
- 3000 mAh battery capacity
- Has micro-USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 4.2
You may check out the official Facebook page of Oppo Philippines for more details.