The Ionic comes with a new relative SpO2 sensor, making it possible to track deeper health insights, industry-leading GPS tracking, on-device dynamic workouts, improved heart rate tracking, and water resistance up to 50 meters.
Combining efficient health and fitness tracking with smart features, the Ionic supports contactless payments and comes with on-board music, smart notifications, along with a variety apps and clock faces available in the Fitbit App Gallery.
Building on the brand’s expertise in wearables, the Ionic is equipped with Fitbit core elements such as 5 days of battery life, automatic activity and sleep tracking, and cross-platform compatibility. All these features and more make the Ionic Fitbit’s most advanced device to date.
- Up to 5 days battery life on a single charge (10 hours with GPS or playing music).
- Personal trainer with Fitbit Coach
- Run Detect feature that kicks in GPS tracking
- Swim exercise mode with lap counting
- Industry-leading GPS performance
- PurePulse heart rate tracking
- SpO2 sensor for estimating blood oxygen levels
- 2.5 GB of storage for more than 300 songs
- Supports Fitbit Pay
- Utilizes nano-molding technology, its unibody watchcase allows it to double as the Bluetooth and GPS antenna.
- Display has brightness of up to 1,000 nits
- Comes in a range of styles and colors with interchangeable Classic, Sport and Horween leather accessories