Yamaha Motor Philippines Inc. (YMPH) continues its support and annual advocacy with its adopted schools in Batangas.
With this year’s objective, YMPH encourages volunteerism among employees. Volunteers were given a task to complete in gardening, cleaning, and painting the participating schools. A donation drive, which collected hundreds of school supplies donations, was also implemented throughout the YMPH’s offices.
This commitment to helping the children’s education led to the creation of facilities needed for each school. By means of improving the infrastructure, it will create more opportunities for both students and teachers in an environment more suited for education.
Here is the complete list of Yamaha’s adopted schools and the facilities the company donated:
- Tanauan City Integrated High School – Hand wash facility
- San Bartolome Elementary School – Pergola
- Cuenca National High School – Water tank
- Bayorbor National High School – School Canteen
- Lumbang Integrated National High School – Hand wash facility
- Tangway Elementary School – Rehabilitation of the school’s stage
- San Pioquinto Elementary School – Pathway roofing
Yamaha also donated raincoats to every student for the incoming rainy season, as well as projectors and laptops for the school administration to improve their tools in teaching. This will benefit future batches as well, long-term dedication to their education.
The Japanese motorcycle brand will continue its commitment for years to come to further enrich children’s lives across the Philippines.