In these trying times, every trip is essential to your family’s health and well-being, and these are the days when you need your vehicle to perform at its best.
On board a Maxus vehicle, not only will you get the optimal power, performance, adaptability, and versatility of British-bred light commercial vehicle, you will also have maximum peace of mind through Maxus Philippines’ aftersales support.
For every Maxus G10 multi-purpose vehicle, Maxus V80 passenger, cargo or utility van, and Maxus T60 pickup purchased, Maxus Philippines has automatically guaranteed a total package of aftersales services. These are the following:
- A 24/7 emergency roadside assistance, a pick-up and delivery service for customers, and on-site servicing for corporate fleet accounts. However, in consideration of the various community quarantine requirements in different local governments, servicing response time may vary from area to area, depending on the coordination among the LGU, vehicle owner, and the particular Maxus Philippines service provider.
- For the Maxus G10 MPV, the periodic maintenance service (PMS) interval schedule covers the first 5,000 kms or 6 months and every succeeding 10,000 kms or every 12 months, whichever comes first. This is more convenient and more cost-efficient compared to the industry-standard 5,000-km PMS interval.
- For the Maxus V80 and T60 variants, the PMS interval schedule is set for the first 5,000 kms or 6 months, and every succeeding 15,000 kms or every 12 months, whichever comes first.
- All PMS schedules for the G10, V80, and T60 that fall within the duration of the extended enhanced community quarantine shall be extended for another 30 days after the official lifting of the quarantine period.
- For all G10 MPV and V80 variants purchased since Maxus Philippines began operations in June 2019, the general warranty remains at 3 years or 100,000 kms, whichever comes first.
- For all 4×2 and 4×4 variants of the Maxus T60 pickup, the general warranty for the Maxus T60 is 5 years or 100,000 kms, whichever comes first.
For all your aftersales concerns and queries on your Maxus G10, V80, or T60, please e-mail [email protected], visit facebook.com/MaxusPhilippines or login at maxus.com.ph. For the 24/7 emergency roadside assistance, please call hotline (02) 8459-4792.