Motor Image Pilipinas, Inc. (MIP), the exclusive distributor of Subaru vehicles in the country, has rolled out a new online one-stop-shop, Subaru SPEED, aimed at helping customers make an informed decision as they journey towards owning their dream Subaru car without having to physically step into the showroom.
Subaru SPEED is an abbreviation for Shopping Platform from Electronic Enquiry up to Delivery (SPEED). The new platform has the following features:
- Brochure Request: Digital versions of brochures are available for downloading in a click of a button to help customers get a better look at their desired vehicle. Sales consultants coming from their preferred dealership also have the capacity to host Zoom, FB Messenger, or Microsoft Teams calls to further address inquiries.
- Pricing Information: List of suggested retail prices of the whole line up (excludes freight to provincial locations) to help customers decide which Subaru best suits their needs and lifestyle. Latest promotional offers on new car sales, accessories packages as well as aftersales and maintenance servicing are laid out.
- Virtual Test Drive: A different kind of test drive featuring EyeSight Driver Assist Technology. Customers have the opportunity to take a virtual ride without the need for 3D glasses using any device wherever they are situated. This 360-degree look gives customers a better understanding of the safety functions that comes standard in a Subaru.
- At-Home Test Drive: Subaru’s home test drive where the vehicle is brought right at the doorsteps of customers who are unable to visit their nearest dealership. Those eager to get behind the wheel and feel the difference of over 100+ safety features on actual roads can easily do so. They may register online or call any of the showrooms nationwide.
- Dealership and Financing Options: A team of helpful sales consultants ready to assist customers once they are ready to own a Subaru. Any one of the authorized outlets can process requirements, and even loan applications, with utmost confidentiality and safety through contactless methods. There is even an option to have their brand new Subaru delivered straight at home.
For a more in-depth look and experience visit https://www.subaru.asia/ph/speed.