- Processor: Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor @ 2.3 GHz
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP4
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Memory: 32 GB internal storage, microSD expandable up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Display: 5.2 inch LTPS FHD display
- Cameras: Dual 12 MP f/2.2 with Laser Autofocus and dual tone LED flash rear; 8 MP f/2.4 with LED flash front
- Battery: Non-removable 3000 mAh Li-Po
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Emotion UI 4.1
- Connections: dual SIM; 4G LTE; WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band; Bluetooth 4.2; GPS; USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 71 x 7.5 mm; 153 g
- Colors: Pearl White, Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue
- Others: Fingerprint reader
Who would’ve thought that you can create a device that boasts a 5.2 inch FHD 1920 x 1080 IPS display; an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor clocked at 2.3 GHz; Mali-T880MP4 GPU; 4 GB of RAM; up to 64 GB internal storage; dual 12 MP f/2.2 (monochrome and color) rear cameras; 8 MP f/2.4 selfie shooter; a 3000 mAh battery; USB Type-C; rear fingerprint sensor; and a glass and metal design all in a 145.5 x 71 x 7.5 mm, 153 g package? Huawei’s done just that in the Honor 8—a gorgeous yet compact smartphone with enough bells and whistles to make its dent in the upper mid-range category.
The only question left is will it be available locally? It’s already set to launch in Malaysia, so hopefully it makes its way to the Philippines soon.