Xiaomi recently announced its new ultra-powerful phones the Mi 5s and the larger Mi 5s Plus. The 5s Plus sports a 5.7-inch 1080×1920 IPS LCD touchscreen. It has a stronger quad core CPU with Snapdragon 821 chipset which is an upgrade from the Mi 5’s 820 chipset. The phone has two 13-megapixel rear cameras with a new Sony CMOS censor, and a four-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has a fingerprint sensor located at the back of the phone. But the most interesting addition feature-wise is the “haptic touch” or the pressure-sensitive touch function similar to Apple’s 3D Touch technology.
- Display: 5.7-inch IPS LCD touchscreen with 1080×1920 resolution.
- Rear Camera: Dual 13-MP cameras with Sony CMOS sensor, dual tone LED, and 4K video capability
- Front camera: 4-MP f/2.0
- Memory: 64 GB/128 GB disk space; 4 GB/6 GB RAM
- Chipset: Snapdragon 821 MSM 8996 Pro
- Graphics: Adreno 530
- OS: Android 6.0 with MIUI 8
- Battery: 3200 mAh