Global technology leader Xiaomi recently unveiled its latest premium flagship product, Mi MIX 3, at the renowned Forbidden City (also known as the Palace Museum), one of China’s most important historical landmarks. As the newest device in Xiaomi’s award- winning Mi MIX series, Mi MIX 3 once again merges technology and art, sporting a beautiful ceramic back that comes in three colors, and an innovative magnetic slider.
In addition to an unprecedented full-screen display experience, the smartphone features a camera setup that achieved an impeccable DxOMark photo score of 108, a four-sided curved ceramic back panel in a new Sapphire Blue variant, and up to 10GB RAM.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 6.39-inch AMOLED screen, full-HD+ display (2,340×1,080 pixels)
- Variants: 6GB RAM with 128GB onboard storage; 8GB RAM with 128GB storage; 8GB RAM with 256GB storage; and 10GB with 256GB onboard storage (Palace Museum Limited Edition)
- 12-megapixel dual rear cameras
- 24- and 2-megapixel sliding, dual front cameras (Sony IMX576 sensors)
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 218 grams (7.69 ounces), 158 by 75 by 8.5 mm
- with magnetic slider