The Nokia 8 Sirocco might be the brand’s ticket to reclaiming its seat on the mobile phone throne. This premium slab of steel and advanced technologies represent a new generation for Nokia phones.
A 3D curved gorilla glass display which extends to its sides along with a 2K pOLED panel headline the Nokia 8 Sirocco. Powering the device is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset running alongside a whopping 6 GB RAM. It is also IP67-rated waterproof, comes with a 128 GB storage, wireless charging capabilities, and an advanced dual rear camera system. Now that’s premium.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset
- 6 GB RAM
- 128 GB internal storage, expandable via microSD slot
- 5.5-inch pOLED with 2560 x 1440 resolution display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- IP67: sand, dust, and dirt resistant and waterproof
- 3260 mAh battery
- 12 MP wide-angle + 13 MP telephoto lens dual rear camera system
- f.2 5 MP front camera
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system