The Oppo R17 Pro has flagship written all over it. It flaunts a 6.4-inch AMOLED bezel-less display with 1080 x 2340 resolution, as well as an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 thanks to its waterdrop-style notch. This gorgeous display is protected by a Corning Gorilla glass 6.
Powering its processes is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC with Adreno 616 GPU. It’s a behemoth on the storage front as well with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. It has a 25 MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture sitting on the notch, and a triple camera set-up–12MP + 20MP + TOF (Time of Flight) 3D stereo camera–on its back.
This super flagship is built with in-display fingerprint scanning technology, and SuperVOOC fast-charging technology that will give users 40-percent charge in just 10 minutes.
- 6.4-inch AMOLED with 1080 x 2340 resolution display
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB internal storage
- 12 MP + 20 MP + TOF (time of flight) 3D stereo rear cameras
- 25 MP f2.0 front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint scanning technology
- SuperVOOC fast-charging technology
There’s no word on the local pricing as of this writing, but it is expected to get an SRP of a little over PHP 30,000.