Gadgets Magazine, the pioneering tech-lifestyle magazine, is looking for a staff writer! If you want to work in a dynamic, creative and challenging environment, then Gadgets Magazine might just be the company for you.
– Monitor tech/motoring/news blogs and post stories on the Gadgets Magazine website
– Assist in managing communities and discussion in Gadgets Magazine social networks
– Write news and feature articles; help create digital content
– Take photos and videos, and edit them for online posting
– Cover tech events local and abroad
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Mass Communications, or equivalent
– Must be passionate about technology and/or cars, has excellent communication skills, is computer literate, and has a good grasp of the English language
– Must be a team player and can work with deadlines
– Must be willing to work in Quezon City
– Must have sufficient knowledge in WordPress
– Must know a bit of Photoshop and video editing
– Ideally someone who is active on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
– Ideally someone who knows how to drive cars and motorcycles
– Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
Be part of team Gadgets Magazine! Send your resume to [email protected]