To help Filipinos celebrate Christmas, Canva is launching #CanvaPasko Designed By You, an online contest where for the first time ever — lucky winners will see their Canva Christmas cards live on a huge billboard in EDSA!
“Christmas is a very special occasion for many Filipinos. It’s a time when we come together to express our love for family, officemates, barkada, and our special someone. For times when words aren’t enough, we’re encouraging every Filipino in the Philippines and worldwide to mark the occasion with a very special tribute — design a beautiful Christmas card on Canva for free for a chance to see it displayed on a huge billboard in EDSA. Sitting in traffic has never been so meaningful.” shares Yani Hornilla-Donato, country manager of Canva Philippines.
“With our festive Christmas-themed Canva templates, Filipinos will be able to easily share their stories and messages of pagmamahal and pasasalamat to the people dearest to them and get a chance to show that love to the whole city.” Yani added.
How to join:
- Visit the contest homepage, https://www.canva.com/canvapasko/.
- Register for a free Canva account to design your own entry. During the registration process, you must key in your name and email address.
- Use any of the pre-made Instagram Portrait templates, 1080×1350 px to design a greeting.
- Each entry must be limited to a one-page design.
- Submit your entry on the website and register your contact details through the link provided on the download page.
- For those using Facebook, you may post your entry as a comment on Canva’s pinned Facebook #CanvaPasko post and include a caption telling us who you’re sending love to and why you want to show them love this Christmas. Include the hashtag #CanvaPasko in your comment.
- For those with Instagram, you may post your entry directly on your personal, public account, tag @canva_ph and add the hashtag #CanvaPasko and include a caption telling us who you’re sending love to and why you want to show them some big love this Christmas.
The contest is open to all Filipino citizens and residents of the Philippines, 13 years old and above and will run until December 18, 2019.
Five designs will be chosen each week between December 2 to December 8; December 9 to December 15; December 16 to December 22; and December 23 to December 29. If your design is one of the lucky 20 winners, Canva will contact you for details on when you can expect to see your design live.
For more information, visit https://www.canva.com/canvapasko/ or follow Canva Philippines on Facebook.