With technology constantly changing the nature of many jobs today, continuous learning has become necessary for us. However, many of us struggle to find the time to sign-up for classes.
New online courses at LinkedIn Learning can help us start the new year right and gain new skills that will help us achieve our goals for 2020. It offers a library of over 15,000 courses taught by industry experts, insights-driven personalized recommendations, accessible on mobile devices. These are some of the business, creative, and technology courses you can add to your “Watch List”.
Whether you are a fresh graduate starting your career or an entrepreneur with an exciting venture, these new LinkedIn Learning courses can sharpen your professional skills in leadership, communication, and project management.
- Managing Self-Doubt to Tackle Bigger Challenges with How to Be Awesome at Your Job
- Conquering the Five Career Derailers with How to Be Awesome at Your Job
- Agile at Work: Getting Better with Agile Retrospectives with Doug Rose
- Productivity Tips: Finding Your Productive Mindset with Dave Crenshaw
- Writing a Marketing Plan with Drew Boyd
Bring your photo and video ideas to life — whether on your organization’s social media pages or on your personal accounts — with the world’s largest collection of creative courses.
- Lightroom Quick Tips with Natalie Fobes
- Post-Production Productivity with Zack Arnold
- DIY Filmmaking Tips Weekly with Ash Blodgett
- Creating Fun and Engaging Video Training: The Why with Marley Jaxx, Rob Glass
- Creating a Design System with Adobe XD with Demian Borba
Build your expertise in the most in-demand programming languages and computing platforms and gain an edge in your career, no matter what your job role or industry may be.
- Visual Studio: Source Control with Git and GitHub with Walt Ritscher
- Azure Security Technologies: Manage Identity and Access with Pete Zerger
- Security for the SMB: Implementing the NIST Framework with Ronald Woerner
- Nail Your Software Tester Interview with Michael Smith
- Building a Website with Node.js and Express.js with Daniel Khan