Fujifilm’s latest addition to its X series of mirrorless cameras sports a sleek, retro, and stylish design while offering a host of features photography enthusiasts would be more than willing to utilize.
Compact but powerful, that’s what the X-T100 is. Tipping the scales at just 448 g, this mirrorless snapper comes with an anodized coated aluminum top cover, delivering a retro yet luxurious feel. It has a powerful 24.2 megapixel APS-C size sensor and uses the latest built-in Bluetooth technology for quick image transfers and easy sharing with friends.
The camera is equipped with a phase detection autofocus system and a newly developed autofocus algorithm which offers faster and more precise focusing. Combined with Fujifilm’s outstanding image quality and iconic color reproduction technology, the X-T100 is a camera that is a pleasure to own and a joy to use.
An ideal companion for anyone in their photography journey, the X-T100 also has high magnification electronic viewfinder, a horizontal tilting rear LCD screen, and an extended battery life of up to 430 frames built in.
- Effective pixels: 24.2 million pixels
- Image sensor: 23.5mm×15.7mm (APS-C) CMOS with primary color filter
- Sensor cleaning system: Ultra Sonic Vibration
- Storage media: SD Card (2GB) / SDHC Card (32GB) / SDXC Card (256GB) UHS-I
- Sensitivity: AUTO (up to ISO6400), ISO200 to 12800 (1/3 step); Extended output – ISO100/25600/51200
- Viewfinder: 0.39-in., Approx. 2,360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
- LCD monitor: 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot 3 way tilt-type touch capable TFT color LCD
- Continuous shooting: Approx. 6.0 fps (JPEG: max. approx. 26 frames)
- Movie recording: 4K 3840×2160 15P, continuous recording up to approx. 30 min; Full HD 1920×1080 59.94P/50P/24P/23.98P, continuous recording up to approx. 30 min.; HD 1280×720 59.94P/50P/24P/23.98P, continuous recording up to approx. 30 min.; High speed movie 1280×720 1.6x/2x/3.3x/4x continuous recording up to approx. 7 min.