The newest iteration in Fujifilm’s flagship X-T series of mirrorless cameras, X-T2 comes built with Fujifilm’s sensor and image-processing engine in a solid body that’s compatible with an ultra-sharp range of Fujinon lenses for excellent image resolution. The X-T2’s design is modeled after the “central viewfinder style” of the X-T1. It comes with an optional grip that adds superior balance, especially when mounted with a telephoto lens. It features a large viewfinder with the magnification ratio of 0.77x and a compact body which is dust-resistant, water-resistant, and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C.
Moreover, it features a 24.3 MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor, promising high-speed image processing and outstanding color reproduction each time you press the shutter.
- Effective Pixels: 24.3 millions pixels
- Image Sensor: 23.6mm x 15.6mm(APS-C)X-Trans CMOS III with primary color filter
- Storage Media: SD Card (-2G) / SDHC Card (-32G) / SDXC Card (-256G) UHS-I / UHS-II
- LCD Monitor: 3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot
- Movie Recording: 4K, Full HD, HD
- Wireless Function: Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting,PC Autosave, instax printer print
PHP 84,990 (body only)
PHP 99,990 (with XF 18-55mm kit)