An immersive viewing experience awaits each time you open your PC with the Philip’s Brilliance 4K Ultra HD Display.
With a curved display design and UltraClear 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution, you wouldn’t want to stray your eyes from this display’s vivid colors and rich details. Whether you are a professional requiring extremely detailed images for CAD solutions, using 3D graphics applications, a financial wizard working on huge spreadsheets, or into PC gaming action, this display has you covered.
Upping the ante for devices in this category, Philips gives more to its users with a VA LED display that uses an advanced multi-domain vertical alignment technology, MultiView 4K for 4 systems on one screen, SmartImage presets for easy optimized image settings, Economy mode option for less eye fatigue, and 1.074 billion colors for smooth color gradations and detail.
Rounding out this device are the integration of Mobile High Definition Link (MHL), a pair of high quality stereo speakers built in, blazing-fast USB 3.0, along with multi connections like VGA, Display Port, universal HDMI connector.
Overloaded with features, the Philips Brilliance sports a slim bezel design allowing it to nicely blend in just about any environment.
- LCD panel type: VA LCD
- Backlight type: W-LED system
- Panel Size: 40 inch / 101.6 cm
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Optimum resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Signal Input: VGA (Analog ), DisplayPort x 2, HDMI (1.4) – MHL x 1, HDMI (2.0) – MHL x 1
- USB: USB 3.0 x 4 (1 w/fast charging)
- Audio (In/Out): PC audio-in, Headphone out
- Built-in Speakers: 5 W x 2
- MultiView: PBP (4x devices), PIP (2x devices)
- User convenience: SmartImage, Multiview, User, Menu, Power On/Off