HMD Global has just announced the availability of the Nokia 5.1 Plus in the Philippines.
Targeted at mobile gamers, the Nokia 5.1 Plus is powered by an AI-enabled MediaTek Helio P60 chipset able to run processes and intense games smoothly thanks to eight cores. Users can enjoy hassle-free multitasking with its 3 GB RAM as well as store photos, videos, and apps to their heart’s content with its expandable 32 GB onboard storage.
Photos are care of dual 13 MP + 5 MP rear cameras with PDAF. Users also benefit from the device’s use of AI, intelligently injecting photos with more sharpness and color. Users can review photos and videos on the Nokia 5.1 Plus’ edge-to-edge display with a notch on the top housing its 8 MP front-camera with f/2.2 aperture.
The Nokia 5.1 Plus runs on Android Oreo out of the box, and as it is part of Nokia’s Android One line of smartphones, it will receive security patches and OS updates for at least two years.
All these features are housed in the Nokia 5.1 Plus’ 8 mm thin metal chassis designed with a 2.5D curved front and rear glass along with curved edges and a high-gloss finish.
The Nokia 5.1 Plus comes in three colours: gloss black, gloss white and gloss midnight blue. It is available at MemoXpress and Argomall, with every purchase bundled with a free game pad. It will also be available for purchase in stores nationwide starting November 12 for PHP 12,990.
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P60 MT6771 octa-core
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 32 GB expandable up to 400 GB via microSD slot
- Form factor: Touch monoblock with on-screen keys
- Display: 5.8-inch HD+, 2.5D cover glass
- Cameras: Rear- 13 MP PDAF f/2 + 5 MP depth sensor; Front – 8 MP FF f/2.2
- USB Type-C
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: non-removable 3,060 mAh
- Colors: Gloss midnight blue, gloss black, gloss white