Oppo just recently announced the availability of the red variant of its well-received, selfie-centric smartphone Oppo F3. Coinciding the launch of the Oppo F3 Red Limited Edition is the opening of the brand’s concept store in SM Aura, which will cater to Oppo fans in the south.
“The new OPPO F3 Red Limited Edition smartphone answers the need of our customers who are looking for a more stylish, chic, and sleek smartphone. OPPO believes that smartphones should not only be multi-functional, but should also be bold enough to stand out as it’s part of everyone’s daily essentials,” said Stephen Cheng, Oppo Philippines brand marketing manager.
The Oppo F3, garbed in premium red metal finish, carries the flagship series’ notable specs including, but not limited to, a dual-front camera setup, 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB onboard storage, and a full-HD screen protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Dimensions: 153.3 x 75.2 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 153 g
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS, LCD capacitive; 1080 x 1920 resolution
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: 1.5 GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6750T
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM: 64 GB (expandable via microSD slot)
- Cameras: 13 MP f/2.2 with LED flash rear; 16 MP plus 8 MP front
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11/ Bluetooth 4.1/ microUSB 2.0/ LTE
- Battery: 3,200 mAh, non-removable
- Sensor: fingerprint
Included in the package are a transparent silicone case and a pre-installed screen protector, keeping the Oppo F3 Red pristine while allowing its striking qualities to shine.
Inside the newly-opened concept store in SM Aura
The Oppo F3 Red Limited Edition is now available at Oppo concept stores nationwide and in Lazada for only PHP 15,990. Additionally, other phone accessories and enhancements are also available for purchase at Oppo concept stores.