Sony’s new MASTER series is now official. Sporting the tag that indicates highest picture quality for Sony TVs, the Bravia OLED A9F offers an unprecedented viewing experience through a combination of inbuilt proprietary technologies and solutions.
The A9F series promises professional grade picture quality with the Picture Processor X1 Ultimate at its core. This component intelligently detects and analyzes each object in the picture through Sony’s new Object-based Super Resolution for exceptional accuracy and detail. The Object-based HDR remaster has also been updated for better depth, accurate texture, and much realistic picture.
Sony is also introducing the “Netflix Calibrated Mode” in this MASTER series. This feature mirrors the same picture quality as a studio evaluation master for television. Access through the settings menu, Netflix Calibrated Mode faithfully reproduces visuals the way creators intend them to. The Master series is also CalMAN-ready–the industry-leading display calibration software from Portrait Displays.
The flagship MASTER series A9F TV comes equipped with the Pixel Contrast Booster for maximizing the dynamic range and top-of-the-line sound quality thanks to its new Acoustic Surface Audio+ technology–the improved Acoustic Surface Audio+ gets an additional actuator in the center of the screen together with an extra subwoofer channel, totaling to a 3.2 channel sound system.
It also has the Android TV Hands-free Voice Search function through its Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
MASTER Series A9F (65” model) 4K HDR OLED TV quick features:
- OLED as display device with Pixel Contrast Booster. 8 million self-illuminating pixels and Sony-original panel controller for OLED bring a significantly enriched visual experience with unprecedented black, authentic color, and a wide viewing angle.
- X1 Ultimate provides the ultimate picture quality for 4K HDR viewing experience with the following technologies: Object-based Super Resolution, Object-based HDR remaster, Super Bit Mapping 4K HDR, and Dual database processing.
- Acoustic Surface Audio+ creates a rich sound field delivered from three actuators and two subwoofers facing sideways, greatly enhancing the viewing experience.
- Netflix Calibrated Mode brings the creators’ vision directly to the TV.
- Supports CalMAN’s professional-grade calibration.
- Vibrant, expanded color with TRILUMINOS Display, further enhanced for color accuracy.
- Android TV 8.0 Oreo Operating System includes Android TV with Hands-free Voice Search to find what you want by simply talking to the TV via built-in microphones. Ask it to help you play TV shows, movies, and more.
- Styled with minimalism: the screen has a single slate with only a stand in the back to hold it up.
The A9F Master Series television will be available in the Philippines starting September 2018.