Featuring a wide frequency response, dynamic range, and a linear plane wave, the MDR-Z7M2 over ear headphones offers listeners a three-dimensional and spatial sound experience existing in a live music space.
It utilizes a 70 mm HD driver along with aluminium-coated Liquid Crystal Polymer diaphragm to provide refined music reproduction for listeners. This combination also allows more natural sound with low coloration at mid-high range. Its driver unit contains a larger magnet for sharpened music clarity.
The pair of cans also feature Fibonacci-patterned grill, Beat Response Control, use of non-lead solder and corson alloy contacts in the jack, a standard unbalanced cable and a balanced connection cable, three dimensional sewing, as well as a synthetic leather headband with aluminum-alloy hanger and slider for keeping the headphones in place and providing comfort for hours on end of music listening.
- High-Resolution Audio
- Headphone Type: Closed, Dynamic
- Wearing Style: Circumaural
- Driver Unit: 70mm (Dome Type)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Diaphragm: Aluminium coated LCP
- Frequency Response: 4 Hz – 100kHZ
- Sensitivity: 98 dB/mW
- Impedance (at 1kHz): 56 Ω
- Power Handling Capacity: 2,000 mW (IEC)
- Cable Length: Headphone cable (Approx. 3 m (118 1/8 in), silver-coated OFC strands, Gold-plated stereo mini plug), Balanced-connection headphone cable (Approx. 1.2 m (47 1/4 in), silver coated OFC strands, L-shaped gold plated balanced standard plug)
- Cable Type: Detachable Y type
- Plug: Headphone cable (Gold-plated stereo mini plug), Balanced-connection headphone cable (L-shaped gold plated balanced standard plug)
- Diaphragm: Aluminium-coated LCP diaphragm