Be productive and entertained on the fly with this device on your disposal. The Lenovo Miix 720, which was launched alongside a fleet of Lenovo devices at the recently concluded CES 2017, is a travel-friendly workhorse that features all the bells and whistles to get your creative juices flowing.
The ultra-chic Miix 720 Windows-run detachable ships with an ultra-crisp 12-inch QHD+ display and precision touchpad-enabled keyboard with up to 7th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and Thunderbolt 3, the fastest port available on a PC today.
When work calls on the road, you can simply remove the keyboard an instantly transform the Miix 720 into a touchscreen tablet. It also comes paired with a Lenovo Active Pen 2,3, making for a device ideal for effortless note taking or bringing creative concepts to life.
Lenovo also decided to integrate the Miix 720 with an infrared camera with Windows Hello facial recognition to secure your precious investment.
Versatility is what this device is all about. The Miix 720 comes with an up to 150-degree tablet kickstand so you can easily adjust it to your preferred viewing angle for effortless comfort and entertainment.
- Up to 7th generation Intel Core i7 processor
- Windows 10 Pro or Home operating system
- Intel HD integrated graphics 620
- Front: 1 MP with IR camera and Windows Hello support; rear: 5 MP auto-focus, dual-array microphone
- Up to 16 GB DDR4 memory
- Up to 1 TB PCIe SSD storage
- Integrated Dolby enabled stereo speakers
- 41 WHr, up to 8 hours battery life
- 12-inch QHD+ (2880 x 1920), 400 nits with Gorilla Glass display
The Lenovo Miix 720 retails for USD 999.99 and is available in two color options champagne and iron gray beginning in April 2017