Fibit has just unveiled the Versa, an intuitive smartwatch with a modern design yet a wallet-friendly price.
Tagged as Fitbit’s lightest smartwatch, the Versa’s design offers comfort and a new, simple dashboard care of the Fitbit OS 2.0 for easy access to your health and fitness data. Its advanced health and fitness features include a 24/7 heart rate tracking, onscreen workouts, and automatic sleep stages tracking. As for smart features, it comes with notifications and quick replies on Android, wallet-free payments, and on-device music, all of which is powered by the device’s battery that can last up to four days.
Fitbit has also announced its new female health tracking feature which helps women in monitoring their menstrual cycle as well as display holistic health data in one place. This feature will be available on-device for Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic users, and to all Fitbit app users starting in May 2018.
- Daily and weekly health and fitness stats, historical activity, heart rate, and exercise summaries, action-oriented motivational messages, tips and tricks, and daily guidance
- Reminders, celebrations, logging, insights, sleep summaries and social challenges, with prompts to take actions based on your data, coming later in 2018.
- Enhanced 24/7 PurePulse heart rate tracking, on-screen personal workouts from Fitbit Coach, 15+ Exercise Modes, connected GPS, swim tracking with water resistance up to 50 meters, plus automatic activity and exercise tracking.
- Sleep Stages and Insights, Cardio Fitness Level, and Reminders to Move
- SpO2 sensor can track important health indicators in the future
- Ultra-thin, anodized aluminum case and rounded square silhouette display with bright, colorful touchscreen and sharp graphics up to 1,000 nits
- Pay from your wrist: pay in any store where contactless payments are accepted with Fitbit Pay.
- Personalize your device by choosing from a wide range of apps and clock faces in the Fitbit App Gallery.
- Versa is compatible across Android, iOS and Windows devices
- Featuring new stain-resistant materials, these sleek, swim-ready bands are available in peach, gray, black, periwinkle and white.
- Available accessories: Horween leather accessories, stainless steel links, designer collection which will be available exclusively via Fitbit.com later this year.
- Fitbit Versa Special Edition: Offering two looks in one with exclusive woven bands inspired by athleisure trends in lavender with a rose gold aluminum case or charcoal with a graphite aluminum case, as well as a black Classic accessory band in box
The Fitbit Versa will be available in the Philippines Q2 of 2018 for PHP 13,890 in black with a black aluminum case, gray with a silver aluminum case, or peach with a rose gold aluminum case. Fitbit Versa Special Edition will retail for PHP 15,590; with accessories ranging from PHP 1,899 to PHP 5,499.
The Versa will be available in leading retail stores including Digital Walker, Globe, Liberty, Runnr and Lazada.