iRing PH, the official distributor of the iRing by AAUXX and its car hook and dock accessories, recently launched the Monster GO DJ for the Philippine market at their PIMS booth.
The GO DJ has the tools you need to produce your own music as well as remixing existing ones, fitting a ton of features into a device that fits snugly in your pocket.
It has analog controls for cross-fading, volume adjustment, and effects selection, as well as two touch screens. The digital interface features a three-band equalizer, a beat sequencer, music pads, a virtual vinyl mode, and a guitar mode. The best part is it’s plug and play, meaning you don’t have to have large set-ups to be able to create your own music; simply plug the device into speakers or headphones and you’re good to go.
The GO DJ goes for PHP 25,000 retail, but iRing PH is selling it at an introductory price of only PHP 19,000.
- Controls: Sample Pad, Beat Sequencer, Virtual Vinyl, Guitar Mode
- Audio: 1 Line-out, 1 Phone, 1 Line-In, 1 Mic
- USB: Mini-B
- Power: Up two 12 hours of usage, 24 hours on standby
- Storage: 3 GB Internal, expandable up to 2TB SD Card
- Supported File Formats: MP3 and WAV for playback, WAV for recording
- Volume Control: Master, Track, Cross-fader, Gain
- Effects: Flanger, Delay, Filter, Roll, BitCrusher