Gadgets Magazine, the pioneering tech-lifestyle magazine, is looking for a Marketing Assistant! If you want to work in a dynamic, creative and challenging environment, then Gadgets Magazine might just be the company for you.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Mass Communications, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Must be a team player and can work with deadlines.
- Experience in events management is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in video editing is a plus.
- Ideally someone who is a social media savvy.
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Full-Time position available.
- Prepares materials for cover shoots including coordination with photographer, make-up artist, and model.
- Prepares photoshoot budget, management, and liquidation report.
- Conceptualizes online promotions.
- Handles media partnerships and collaborations.
- Media monitoring for print and online pickups, as well as preparing monthly reports.
- Assists in preparing and sending press material to media contacts.
- Assists in logistics, and other activation for special projects/events.
Be part of team Gadgets Magazine! Send your resume to [email protected].